Here are few pictures of our first home. We didn't post them all, considering an unfinished basement, the office, and Izzie's room really weren't that interesting. Come see us!
Love the house Lynds! I know I still think it's crazy I am a mommy, let alone having 2 little ones! You need to have a "big red rah rah"....haha! We are thinking this one might be a rah rah!! Love ya Kerri
It's just perfect. You have such a talent for decorating (both of you ;) I'm glad you are cozy and enjoying your place. Can't wait to come crash with you!!
i feel like I was just hanging out with you guys and we just went on the coolest tour of your wonderful home. I love it. and then afterwards we went to sonic for a cherry limeade.
12 comments:
OK, I absolutely love it. I am so going to be staying with you next time I come to the Utah place!! Love and miss you guys! :-)
Looks super nice, and great job on the decor! Way cute! Did you do the painting as well? I love the color choices!:)
Love the house Lynds! I know I still think it's crazy I am a mommy, let alone having 2 little ones! You need to have a "big red rah rah"....haha! We are thinking this one might be a rah rah!! Love ya
Kerri
I love how you have everything decorated! I want to decorate my house soooo bad! So tired of white walls and hand me down furniture...sigh ;)
Cute! I can't wait to get a house, that will be the day! Congrats!
I love the vinyl letting on the wall. Nice touch.
LOVE IT! I love decorating for homes :] Too cute...
Lyndsay, that is awesome!!! What a gorgeous house!! I am sooooo jealous...one day I'll have one like that....one day. Congrats guys!!
It's just perfect. You have such a talent for decorating (both of you ;) I'm glad you are cozy and enjoying your place. Can't wait to come crash with you!!
i feel like I was just hanging out with you guys and we just went on the coolest tour of your wonderful home. I love it. and then afterwards we went to sonic for a cherry limeade.
xoxo
how fun! look at you all grown up with a hubbie, dog, and house! i love it.
Y’all have a beautiful home! Looks like everything is going great for you guys and you’re doing well. Glad to find your blog on here!
Post a Comment