
Today I ran the 5k Race For The Cure. It was awe-inspiring, to say the least. They said that close to 18,000 people had signed up. This was my first time participating in it and I definitely plan to make it a tradition. What a great cause -- and a great workout! I finished the race at 26:29.
________________________________________________
And a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY wish to all of the fantastic mother's out there!!!
(These two are my favorite)



5 comments:
oh Lyndsay! thats so exciting you ran in that race, i've always wanted to do it. And good timing too! we need to get together asap!
We did the race for the cure a couple of years ago in Las Vegas. It was awesome. It took us hours though. 4 kids can really drag you down! =)
I love your parents!
You are a Rockstar! Great job on running for The Cure. I wish I could have run with you. Actually I wish it was an "eat, laugh and shop with your bff's for The Cure" and then I would have been all over that like mayonaise on ham in mexico! (don't ask)
That's great Lynds! Congrats on the old marathon. You're better than me, I'm such a woose. Love the house. It's beautiful. I can't wait until we are in something of our own. You can come decorate for me!!
I checked out the Provo half...super excited my friend!
Post a Comment