
On April 18, 1999 my Mom & I were baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It is incredible seeing the transformation that has taken place over the course of 10 years. We are so grateful that we made this decision to learn, grow, and embrace the gospel. It has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and I attribute all that I am and all that I have to making that one decision 10 years ago.

16 comments:
That's so awesome, Lyndsay! I am so glad you made that decision too. You are a great person and a good example. I hope you are doing very well and are so happy... :)
WOW...that is so awesome, you need to celebrate! This is my 6th year. I love the Gospel so much!
WOW Lyndsay! That is truly fantastic!!! You are such a great example and inspiration to me and my kids! I am so glad you are not only my neighbor, but part of my extended family! :)(
I can't believe it's been ten years alreadly time flys by so fast. I am so happy that you guys joined the church you have always been a good example to me.
Best blog ever! Thanks to making the same decision my life has changed forever. I will always have amazing friends like you to share it with. :) I love you so much lady!
Love this blog. You are amazing, and I am so grateful for having you in my life (which happened in part because of this decision...) I love you!!
I remember your baptism like it was yesterday...I can't believe it has been 10 years...you are amazing!
That is so great Lyndsay!! Happy anniversary to you and your Mom :)
How Awesome... I remember that... I remember when you went to girls camp the first time too! I have a picture of us... so young and, well, it was girls camp so lets just say I was dirty and ugly :] ahhaha... LOVE YA LYNDS!! What an example you are to many...
I can't believe it has been that long....it seems like it was yesterday! That's awesome.
congrats! I still remember that day too. I can still picture you and your mom walking out dressed in white. The spirit was so strong that day. Time flies... Congrats!
I can't believe that it has been that long! You are so amazing!! I am proud to know you!!
Such an amazing time in your life. Thank you for your sweet letter and touching testimony. You are such a strength to so many. Your baptism was truly special! Love you!
Oh Lyndsay. What an exciting time that was. How amazing that it has been 10 years. You are such a great example.
Man, I remember that day!!! Has it really been 10 years already? I am at a loss for words to describe you Lyndsay....you have always been a good person and friend to me!! Congrats and I hope all is with you guys!!
When you and your mom were baptized, it was one of the most special days in our lives. It was so wonderful to be a part of it. Thank you for your lovely note. You have had such a postive effect on so many people because of that decision. We are so glad you are so happy!
Post a Comment