Quick flight to Spokane. Three days of non-stop fun. Cutest little family. Spokane Falls. Laughing. Games. Best Friends. Sweet little Allie. Coeur d'Alene. Riding a bike. Bowling. Figpickles Toy Emporium. Yummy food. More games. Giggling. Rapping flight attendant.
We had a wonderful trip this last weekend to visit Mar, Doug, and Allie. Here's some photos of the trip....
Let's Do It Again!
...check out the flight attendant we had on our flight back to Salt Lake. Pretty much the best flight ever!

8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time with Mar & the fam. Great pictures! Looks like a fun city. Okay, I'm booking a ticket to Cali in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to request the David, the rapping flight attendant! =) So Awesome!
What a fun trip!! How fun!!
Great post Lynds!! :) I miss you guys a lot. That was so much fun. Wish it could be a monthly tradition. Maybe when we move closer we can do something like that! Have a great weekend. Love ya babe!
Oh and I LOVE THE RAPPING FLIGHT ATTENDANT. That was awesome!!
That's so fun that you went to visit Doug and Mar! I cannot believe how big Allie is! I LOVE that picture of her by the couch! Oh my goodness! She's a little model! haha CUTE!
1. so glad you had a good trip.
2. that little girl is the cutest thing ever.
3. I loved your bike riding photos.
4. I can't believe this guy was your flight attendant. I saw this on the news!!!!!!
5. i heart you guys!
xoxo
We almost moved to Spokane a few years back- knowing now how beautiful it is I may not have whined so much! :) I've heard about that flight attendant I'm glad I know someone who got the great treat!!! Thanks for all the great laughs and validating that men shop too! My Ty I know spends much more than I do shopping for things you get to enjoy for a long time! Enjoy!!!
Awesome! Glad that you had a wonderful trip! Allie is getting so big! She is a spitting image of Mars...Love you guys!
Post a Comment