Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Scanning Nazi Strikes Again

I was the victim.... Again. Read my previous post about the Scanning Nazi here. I feel somewhat ashamed (well, a teeny bit) that me and a few others have started to avoid her calls when it lists "SCAN RM" on the caller ID. I won't pick up, I'll let voicemail get it. In fact, we found it humorous that I had forwarded the voicemail to a co-worker who in turn forwarded it on to someone else--almost like a little game. Well, the SN figured out my little tricks. Yesterday, with no warning at all, there she appeared: AT MY DESK! Reason: complaining about not being able to scan a certain piece of paper clearly.

Like a vulture circling its prey, she watched me as I meticulously fixed the sheet, deeply hoping that this one would fulfill her request.


Until next time, I have installed one of those mirrors that people put up to see who's coming around the corner. I like surprises. Just not surprises from the Scanning Nazi.

4 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Lynds...very cool website I must say! Thanks. How are things going with your machine? You probably haven't had a single spare moment to even mess with it.
LOVE your SC stories :)

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

haha...keep the nazi stories coming...I love them.

Regs said...

Lynds, I so love you and miss you. I can't even begin to tell you how much I needed this laugh. :-) (Please note it's 3:30 AM and I just got home from work.) Loves!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

I love these stories...!! :] Hilarious!