Monday, April 13, 2009

Vegas Report Card

HAPPY BELATED EASTER!
We're back from the city of sleaze. Wow, it's only gotten worse down there. Here's our report of the trip:

Weather: B-
A little chilly - Sunday was a beautiful, warm & sunny day
Food: A
Always a guaranteed winner in Vegas. We had some delicious meals.
Lodging: C+
We stayed in one of our time share resorts. We wish it would have been bigger.
Pool: B
Not too crowded, nice temperature
People: D
What else do you really want me to say?
Spa: A
Incredibly relaxing, nice atmosphere
Overall Trip:
C
I think we are done with this place. I've had about all I can handle.

9 comments:

tutus n bowties said...

I will go about anywhere right now...just get me out of Utah! So can we take a trip this summer with you guys. Maybe we could go camping or somefing...

Nate said...

That is how I feel every time I go to Vegas ..... I get all excited, then when it is over I don't want to go back.

The Peterson's said...

I go to Las Vegas all the time but that is to see family not realy the sights! It is great to hear from you!! Love the blog!

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL Alright, I am scratching Vegas off my possible places to visit. :)

Daley Family said...

I hope you don't mind, I found your blog through Teresa's. Mike and I went to Vegas last year for our anniversary, although it is extremly sleazy, we had a really fun time. We are trying how to take the kids there, show them some of the sites and shows without totally tramatizing them...LOL!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I am super jealous that you went to the spa! Glad that you are back safe and sound! Love ya!

Jaimin said...

Surprisingly enough, I've never been. I think I would probably just go for a cool show (not a nakey show though..;)) ha!, the food and the Bellagio, of course. :) Other than that, doesn't really seem too appealing.

Cheeseboy said...

What grade would you give the porn, strippers, sleeze and trash?

Green River High School said...

Cheeseboy- you really want me to grade those? Okay- D for DISGUSTING!!!!