Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Updates

Just little tidbits, but wanted to share!

1. A week ago, I came home from work, and to my surprise, there is Tyler chillin on the porch with our cute new bistro set that he bought. Then I pull in the garage and see a rack full of tools! Man, and everyone thought females had a shopping problem ; )

2. Better late than never.... We completely forgot about the tradition of eating your wedding cake on your 1 year anniversary. Even though our anniversary was in January, we ate it in March! The funniest thing is that the top of the cake (which is what we saved) was chocolate. I don't even remember ordering a chocolate cake!!!! Ha Ha. Surprise, Surprise! It was pretty tasty.

3. Date night with Mom & Dad McCullough. So happy my parents could come down and hang out with us. We went to dinner at Red Lobster, then to a movie and ice cream. Always fun with them!

Who can resist those yummy biscuits!?!

Ty's Ice Cream on the left.. mine on the right. I think he really, really loves this stuff!

1 comment:

Green River High School said...

Hey now!!!! I was told I could!!!! ;) . . . . . . Said the man with the "shopping problem."