Want a delicious treat? Check out So Cupcake located at 3939 S. Highland Drive in Salt Lake. Today I checked out this little divine cupcake boutique. I couldn't decide which flavor I wanted to try - they all looked so yummy... and they were.
Next stop on my cupcake conquest: Mini's. They have an array of flavors, all miniature cupcakes.
Next stop on my cupcake conquest: Mini's. They have an array of flavors, all miniature cupcakes.

3 comments:
How you torture me. I drive by everyday on my way to & from work and always wonder what that place is like. Sounds like I must make a stop now.
Hey Lynds!!! I TRIED MINI's and they are DIVINE as well!! You let me know when you go and I will meet you there!!! IF not, try the Tiffany's cupcake... Tiffany blue icing with those awesome silver candies on to look like jewels!! YUMM!!!
My best friends is opening a cupcakery in VA. I think they are a new trend. Yum YUM
Post a Comment