
A few weekends ago, Lyndsay's parents came down for the weekend. We were so excited that they stayed with us (even though we don't compare to Little America). We had such a great time with them. Friday night all four of us attended the Draper Temple open house. It was beautiful. It was really awesome that Lyndsay's Dad who is not a member went. The temple is such an amazing place. How lucky we are to have a piece of Heaven here on earth. Families are FOREVER!

6 comments:
I would pay money to see Tommy in the temple. That is nice of him to go with you guys. I don't mean that in a sacrilegious way. I would just love to see the little strut and spin in a place like that...did he do it, Lynds?
Hey Linds! You cutie-pa-to-tie!! :] I know Chris because he married Brenna. Brenna is a really good friend. She was my older sister's roommate in college in Cedar City. She knew my brother and then me...she great. I've only met Chris once...but he's a great guy :] Very small world :] Don't worry about stalking...I do it too...ahahha
Hey you guys! I see Kenzee already explained how we know them! It really is a small world! Lyndsay, are you from Manila? I've been there once....small, small town....even smaller than my hometown in ND!
How come your new blogs don't come to my reader? All this time I thought you were slacking and not blogging. Grr! I have to figure this out.
So I wish that I could have jammed out with you the other day with all that good old school music. I would just sing it out to you like I used to, but I definitely miss you singing: "you're gonna get an A".
Shwirly
That sounds like so much fun!! How did your dad like it? I hope you all had a great time!!
Post a Comment