Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Don't Ever Do This!

I can't believe I am even letting you all know how disgusting this is---but hopefully my mistake will prevent the rest of you from doing this to yourselves. My story goes as told:

Yesterday I got home about 10:00pm. Tyler had picked up a pizza and even though it was late, I was pretty hungry and decided to have a piece. First piece - delicious. Second piece - about 75% done and then WABAM... nausea like never before. I quickly put it down, cleaned up my plate and within a few minutes... yep, you guessed it - lost it all. I couldn't believe how SICK I was, especially so sudden. I went and layed down and then it all occurred to me. I had eaten SO much that day, and not only that, nothing but JUNK. Do you really want to know all the crap I ate yesterday? Oh you guys, don't judge me but here is the list (in the order I remember chowing down every item of complete humiliation):

Morning Time:
Diet Soda
Grapes
Mid-Morning:
Several Pixy-Sticks
Handful of Pringles
Lunch:
Chicken Breast
Corn
Dinner:
2 Cheeseburgers From Arctic Circle
Small French Fry
Mountain Dew
Evening:
2 Sugar Cookies
Late Night:
1.75 Pieces of Pizza

Can you just say DISGUSTING!!! I have never gorged myself like this before. In fact, I eat pretty healthy I think.

WARNING: Do not do this to yourself. You will be really sick and throw up. The End.

8 comments:

Jaimin said...

Not everything on that list is bad...Sorry you got sick though. :P

The Bundy's said...

At least you had some corn for lunch. Not a total junk food day :)

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! Could anything be more funny than "several pixie sticks"?!

Very entertaining

KymandKalab said...

I've definitely been there before. So sorry you got sick! Hope you feel better.

Doug and Marilyn said...

I had a day like that too..i just didn't eat well. Mine turned out a little better though. i'm sorry you were sick..I hope you're feeling better this morning.

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL Sorry you were sick darlin but that was hilarious!

Brenna said...

There could be another reason for the sudden "sickness" but I won't go into that....apparently I'm the only one that even thought about that....or was brave enough to write it down....

tutus n bowties said...

Thanks for the advice! I will try to avoid that food combo for the rest of my life. Loved the cute St. Patty's cupcakes! I'm so proud of your dog for being a good sporting green on the big day.