How many of you out there can honestly say you eat the SAME thing at the SAME time every day at work? I want you to know that I have found not one, but TWO very faithful and diligent people who have not betrayed their food.... FISH STICKS and APPLES! I mean, seriously, if I were to eat the SAME thing every day, I think I'd go nuts. I go nuts eating the same thing two days in a row most of the time...and please don't ever let it be fish sticks!For several weeks I have observed these two co-workers eat their delectable delights at the same time every day. The clock strikes noon and without fail, I see person #1 carry their little Ziploc bag with a precise amount of 6 fish sticks down to the lunch room, stink up the lunch room, and then return with the 6 breaded seafood snacks neatly placed on a paper plate. Wow, Van de Kamp's or whatever brand of choice he likes sure is making a profit off of him!
Only two hours later, at 2:00pm I see person #2 walk past and within minutes later, return with an apple: peeled AND sliced to perfection.
I am not kidding when I say that these people eat the SAME thing at the SAME time EVERY day during the week. Now that's dedication at it's best.

6 comments:
Not very Healthy huh?
Fish sticks? Seriously? Bleck! :P
Hey, if it ain't broke...but fish sticks? Gross!
I would rather cut off my pinky fingers and eat them for lunch then have the same thing EVERY DAY! Boring! =)
Lyndsay,
Love your blog. If I need a giggle, this is the place to be and read.
You guys are awesome.
Tami
Hi Tyler and Lyndsay! Scott and I found your cute blog off of Teresa Millet's :) Our blog is private but if you would like to be blogging buddies email me at mandajane1986@gmail.com - if not that's okay :) We don't really have anything exciting to say! lol
Amanda Clawson
Post a Comment