You guys already know we're dorks, but I'm posting this anyway. A few weekends ago Tyler and I were out running errands and we stopped at Old Navy. As we're leaving and heading to the parking lot, we walk over to a Nissan Xterra (which is what we have) and we thought it was ours. Tyler tries to unlock it with the remote. No luck. We start trying to open the doors.... ALL of them. No luck. Let's try the key in the lock. No luck. Oh NO!!! THIS ISN'T OUR CAR!!!! Don't ask me why, but I took off in a mad sprint towards our Xterra across the parking lot. Tyler followed. I guess I thought we were going to get in trouble or something. Wow.Tuesday, March 10, 2009
That's The Wrong Car!
You guys already know we're dorks, but I'm posting this anyway. A few weekends ago Tyler and I were out running errands and we stopped at Old Navy. As we're leaving and heading to the parking lot, we walk over to a Nissan Xterra (which is what we have) and we thought it was ours. Tyler tries to unlock it with the remote. No luck. We start trying to open the doors.... ALL of them. No luck. Let's try the key in the lock. No luck. Oh NO!!! THIS ISN'T OUR CAR!!!! Don't ask me why, but I took off in a mad sprint towards our Xterra across the parking lot. Tyler followed. I guess I thought we were going to get in trouble or something. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
When I heard this story a few weeks ago, I laughed.
When I read this story tonight, I laughed.
When I think about this story later on in my life, I will laugh.
My favorite part is how you sprinted to the car that was really yours.
Maybe you were "shocked" that you were at the wrong car!! :)
PS: Let's plan a day to do your living room and bedroom.
PSS: And go to Hobby Lobby
hahahaa...I'm seriously laughing so hard. I just pictured your face and running like a mad women to your car!! hahaha...great story. Made my day!! :]
Hilarious! I just pictured you running across the parking lot! I'm seriously laughing out loud!
Might I suggest painting your Xterra like the General Lee? Never have that problem again.
hahaha, I love you!
LOL That's just because you are used to getting in trouble so even when you did nothing wrong you are worried about covering your butt! I love you!
Um.....Okay
Um.....Okay
It was great to hear from you. I am still learning at blogspot. It is so confusing. Next time you come to Green River we would love to see you and meet your husband.
lol... that's awesome! I've done that, but there was someone in the car! Embarrassing... oops.
Post a Comment