Are you guys Irish? As a unpracticing Jew I technically can not wish you a happy St. Patrick's day or a Merry Christmas - however I will say... Shalom..
Wow, are Izzy's eyes really that green!? That's amazing. Happy St. Patty's to you too! We will definitely have a party for all when you come to visit. It's getting soooo close!! :)
6 comments:
Same to you! Love izzie's outfit... and HaPPy BdAy to Syd!
Are you guys Irish? As a unpracticing Jew I technically can not wish you a happy St. Patrick's day or a Merry Christmas - however I will say... Shalom..
Izzie is soooo cute!! Makes me want another puppy!
Wow, are Izzy's eyes really that green!? That's amazing. Happy St. Patty's to you too! We will definitely have a party for all when you come to visit. It's getting soooo close!! :)
I would love to see you guys lindz....give me a call..
435-760-7704! It would be fun!!
Ker
Catie is so cute. So Izzie.
Post a Comment