Apparently, Tyler & I missed the "memo" that it's time to have a baby. We are thrilled that so many of our friends are expecting. So, as a CONGRATULATIONS to all of our friends who are expecting... we wish you the BEST and this one's for YOU!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My heart skipped a little beat when I saw the title of the post and the cute little picture to follow. :)
I could seriously make a list of 20women who are expecting...I guess it's in the water!
I've been missing the memo for about 3 years now so Tyler shouldn't feel too bad! I can't list 20 but I can list 12 people that I know and talk to on a regular basis that are pregnant. And 4 out of 5 of my closest friends are all due in October! Crazy stuff!
Whoo hoo, I'm one of those friends right?! Don't worry about missing the memo, who wants to be having a baby when everyone else is? Since you know me you also know how I like to be the center of attention. So that is why I waited until my friends either had three kids under their belt or weren't having babies yet. So now I get to be special!
Actually, I wish someone was going through this for the first time with me. :( No pressure. lol
Hang in there Lynds... I know this isn't always a fun time... looking back on my own life & the 6 years we couldn't have any more children it was excruciating. I wondered, cried, pleaded, tried, didn't try, etc... but now that 6 more years have gone by, I can see why it had to be this way & how the Lord has/had a plan. Please be assured that in his time, he will make all things happen for your good!! (Same with you Kym!) He loves you both, you had done nothing wrong, & you will be wonderful mommies in time!! Be patient & grateful & you will be blessed!! We love you!! :)Have a great week!
6 comments:
My heart skipped a little beat when I saw the title of the post and the cute little picture to follow. :)
I could seriously make a list of 20women who are expecting...I guess it's in the water!
PS Don't feel bad...we missed the memo too.
I've been missing the memo for about 3 years now so Tyler shouldn't feel too bad! I can't list 20 but I can list 12 people that I know and talk to on a regular basis that are pregnant. And 4 out of 5 of my closest friends are all due in October! Crazy stuff!
Whoo hoo, I'm one of those friends right?! Don't worry about missing the memo, who wants to be having a baby when everyone else is? Since you know me you also know how I like to be the center of attention. So that is why I waited until my friends either had three kids under their belt or weren't having babies yet. So now I get to be special!
Actually, I wish someone was going through this for the first time with me. :( No pressure. lol
Hang in there Lynds... I know this isn't always a fun time... looking back on my own life & the 6 years we couldn't have any more children it was excruciating. I wondered, cried, pleaded, tried, didn't try, etc... but now that 6 more years have gone by, I can see why it had to be this way & how the Lord has/had a plan. Please be assured that in his time, he will make all things happen for your good!! (Same with you Kym!) He loves you both, you had done nothing wrong, & you will be wonderful mommies in time!! Be patient & grateful & you will be blessed!! We love you!! :)Have a great week!
Well, I guess it's time to tell you our good news!! I'm so not prego yet! yahoo for us!
I second that! There must be something in the water...but we aren't drinking it either...well, not yet atleast.
Post a Comment