Friday, April 9, 2010

VeGaS VaCaTiOn

It was only 48 hours, but what a wonderful 48 hours it was. We were in Vegas this last weekend to celebrate early for my brother's big 30th birthday coming up. My mom and I were pampered at the spa, we saw Criss Angel (highly recommend) and ate amazing food. It was a great time and we're glad we went!



Eat at CraftSteak at the MGM. Expensive, but worth every penny. Delicious!

4 comments:

Jacob said...

so so so so fun! and so jealous you actually go to go to Vegas!! hahahah did you stop by h& m for me???

Daphne A. Quist said...

Okay! So, I'm jealous! We want to go in June...if you recommend the show perhaps we'll have to see that one! Glad it was super fun!

Cheeseboy said...

Is Chris Angel and Adam Lambert the same person? They are both so...

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Vegas? I am jealous! Looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday to your bro!