Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh Yes It's Ladies Night....

Oh what a sight!
(know that song?)


Anyways, I get to partake of some sweet dice rolling with 11 other ladies once a month. We take turns hosting BUNCO at our homes - complete with food and prizes. This month of April was my turn to host. Want to guess the theme? Um, 80's of course!!!

I had a prize for the most totally radical 80's outfit. 8 of the 12 of us dressed up. That's 67%. I was impressed.
Monica was the big winner
(she's in the green shorts with the huge blonde hair and off-the shoulder black sweater)


We had a blast. Love these ladies. Glad they took the risk of dressing up. After all, I am a huge fan of the 80's. Doesn't get any better than jammin' to Pat Benatar or Journey while tossing some dice around.


(I get to work with these 3... and I only wish we could wear outfits like this to work)

8 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I hope Tyler stayed far, far away from this. I should have invited him over for a Jazz game or something.

Jessa said...

Looks like a totally rad par-tay!!!
xoxo

ps i'm thinking the girl in the red jumper should have won!!!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

They do something like this here but I have never gotten in on it yet with the 2 little ones! You guys look awesome!

Brooke Carroll said...

That is so awesome! I hosted Bunco night at my house this month too! How funny, I thought that was great! It is the funnest, glad you had a wonderful time! Love the outfits!

Doug and Marilyn said...

That looks like one good time. I am so impressed with the costumes...the full spandex suit is my personal favorite!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You know how to rock that 80's do! Woot woot!

Melissa DeMoux said...

I always get a kick out of your antics...you live life to the fullest...what fun!

Melissa DeMoux said...

p.s. I totally had that poofy hair in jr high, I used to hold my bangs up with a comb and hairspray like there was no tomorrow...ah, what memories.