A trip was made to The Living Planet Aquarium to see their new exhibit... the penguins, of course!
Ashley & I have been friends since we were 5 years-old, how did we just barely find out that we both love penguins?
We dressed up Stella in her Halloween costume -- to show our penguin pride. Everyone thought it was so cute.

5 comments:
Oh that is so cute! That Stella is adorable in her costume.
I'm not a fan of our pretty crummy aquarium, but I might have to make an exception to see the penguins.
I think I just saw the cutest one there. I love that little costume! I will have to take Cairo and check it out!
Adorable! Glad you had a great time!
We've been to the aquarium twice, but now we HAVE to go because of the penguin exhibit. I LOVE penguins. I love the penguin costume too- I've always wanted to dress my kids up as a penguin for Halloween.
Post a Comment