Hey Guys!
I just wanted to say hello. It seems like Mom or Dad are always on here so it's time that I take over. I'm pretty excited to say that we finally have a fence up so I can run around like a crazy pup in the backyard now without getting yelled at for running across the street to the park. I would put up pictures, but c'mon, I barely know how to type, let alone work a camera. I hope the warmer weather gets here soon cause that means I get to spend more time outside before Mom gets cold and goes back inside. Anyways, better get off before I get in trouble.
Bye!

6 comments:
LOL!! So cute
sure love you izz. especially when you're out of control and try to eat my taco bell.
xoxo
I heart Izzy! What a cutie. Good to hear from ya! :)
haha... I just showed Declan this. He's laughing and said, "Puppy?? Computer?? No..." hahaha...
Izzie is getting soo big! I remember when you just got her! Wow- was it like a year and a half ago??? Love you guys!
I typing dog? What the heck?!
Post a Comment