Tyler and I had been meaning to go through our closet and get rid of clothes we no longer wear for quite some time. Usually we donate our clothes to the local DI; However, this time I felt that we should take them to some people who really needed them. That's when I thought of The Road Home Homeless Shelter.
Then I thought about how incredible it could be if I took it one step further. I got permission from my work to get the company involved. I was so excited when people hauled in bags and boxes of belongings that they no longer needed.
After two weeks we took the donations to the shelter and from there they distribute the items as necessary. Something so simple can make a big difference!

5 comments:
wow lynds. what a great idea. im sure that will make their month! you are so sweet.
you're a saint. i admire you.
xoxo
What an awesome project. You are very sweet.
awesome.
You are awesome girl!
Post a Comment