Tuesday, February 16, 2010

L-O-V-E

Valentine's Day was celebrated by joining friends for the most amazing and delicious dinner at The Melting Pot downtown. Afterwards, Tyler surprised me by staying at Little America.

{Theressa}

{the whole crew}

{dessert there is incredible}

{steam rising from the pot}

Valentine's Day was fabulous. As always, Tyler spoiled me like crazy and I felt so inadequate receiving all his thoughtful gifts and cards. I truly am blessed.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

happy valentines day!!! looks like such a blasty blast! i love the melting pot!

Sadie said...

Hey I just created a blog and decided to say hi. You both are super cute!!! Hope you're doing great:)

Snidbits said...

How Fun...WE DID THIS TOO! You two must have good taste! It was our first and we thought dessert was delish!! Glad you love celebrating LOVE, me too! Miss ya tons girly!
Shwirl

Brooke Carroll said...

You guys are so cute, you looked like you had a blast!

Sadie said...

Hey that's awesome you're close to me. Of course I want to see you or just go shopping or something. If you have some free time and want to do something let me know. I'm always down with having some fun. ha ha.