Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

One Year Older... and Wiser Too {or so they say}
Let the birthday festivities begin!
Tues Feb. 9 - In line with Jess for the Jack's Mannequin concert {one of my favorite bands}.

Vedera opened. They are good - check them out.
Then FUN. Epitome of the word... FUN!
And then...
JACKS!!!! {Love them}

J, Kris, Me.

**********************

Wed Feb 10.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I arrived to work and found my cubi all decorated. My co-workers are great.
I was super bummed that Tyler had to go to school on Wednesday night. As I'm downstairs putting a load of laundry in I hear the doorbell ring. It was my favorite girls!!! They surprised me with dinner and cupcakes {thank heavens}.
LOVE THEM.




Make a wish....

I had such a great birthday {even though I still prefer celebrating other's much better}.
Thank you for making it special and for all of the sincere phone calls and texts that I received.
xoxo.

4 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! I love you girl!!

Cheeseboy said...

Kinda like J.M.. Didn't the singer have cancer or something?

Daphne A. Quist said...

Happy Late Birthday! Glad to hear your day was wonderful!!

Jacob said...

was great fun. how huge do i look in these pics???
loves!!