I've previously posted some of our pictures done by Sydney (her photo blog here) --- but today this one stands out to me. I love the detail of the clothes, train, ground, etc.
I love photography. I am terrible at taking pictures, but I enjoy looking at pictures - even if I don't know the people (hope that's not creepy).
Happy Friday!

5 comments:
Love it :)
Def one of my favorite from that shoot. you're def one of my favorite couples as well. love you!
xoxo
I agree w photos and liking to look at them! i love it too! lynds! i have not looked at blogs in 4EVER, but what better time that at 230am right? I had a lot to catch up on here! You are so good with capturing the moments. This is for sure your journal! :)
Your the bestest! I had such a blast chatting it up with you girls last night. Glad you got some fun frames for your fun pics!!
Hey Lyndsay!!
Let me know when you want to get together and do something! Shopping, lunch! I'd love to see you. My number is 801-906-1487. Hope to hear from you soon :)
Post a Comment