Monday, February 1, 2010

Dear Mondays,

Do you think it's amusing to see how many times I can hit SNOOZE on my alarm clock before I finally get my butt out of bed?
Do you think it's funny that I get to work early just to have the server down so I can't do anything that I need to do?
Do you think I will find humor in having to print the same thing three times because the copy machine is a piece of crap?
Do you think it's okay to get bad news on a day like this?
Do you think we could omit you from the week and only work Tuesday-Fridays?
Do you want to know what I think of you?
YOU SUCK!
Love,
Me.

(Maybe to humor you... this is while I was waiting for the computer to be working again)

"Please... oh please start working... I'm being patient!"

then:

"AH! I hate you! WHY!?!?!!"

7 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Agreed! Mondays always suck!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh stupid Mondays! Sorry Lynds :) I do love your sense of humor about it....now that the work day is over!

Jacob said...

oh man. rough day? im sorry lynds. but i do love that second pic of you. i get soooo frustrated when stuff doesnt work. and especially when i really shouldnt get frustrated, like when its an inanimate object. well, for what its worth, i love ya!

Atryell said...

Lynds you are awesome! I hate mondays as well! Maybe we can some how delete that day from that week

Unknown said...

You look pissed...I love it! (I mean that in the most sympathetic way possible! )

Jessa said...

I'm loving you on mondays. ha ha

Snidbits said...

And I know Lyndsay and her snooze botton!!! 8:00 class and Lynds doesn't blend. I'm glad to see not everyone likes their mondays as much as I dislike them! Glad its Wed!
Sherilyn