As I arrived home from work Friday I was greeted by this little devil:
But surprised with pizza by candlelight. What an awesome husband!
Then that night we took a road trip to Tooele to get spooked at the haunted hospital with these cool kids:
Saturday we went to the ward trunk-or-treat and then our rockstar (literally dressed up as such) friends Syd and Adam came over. We had so many trick-or-treaters that by 8pm the lights were out because we were out of candy. We watched a scary movie and I am still falling asleep to episodes of Friends so I am reminded of happy thoughts.

4 comments:
1. That pic of me is beyond hideous.
2. It was taken several months ago.
3. I'm skinnier now.
4. Post a more recent one.
5. Should have gotten a quick pic with Elmo!
6. The haunted house was lame-o.
7. The ride there and back was fun.
8. Roberto at Dennys made me laugh.
9. Stewey is still in our back window.
10. I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL NIGHT!!!!
11. That's all.
I do the same thing and watch "Friends" if I watched a scary movie and/or can't sleep. Hooray!
Fun! I just went out trick or treating with my son. I love haloween!
Wow! I'm behind...The game was a blast with you two! I'm so glad we got our pic with the Lion. Love you devil puppy! I freakin cute is she? And yes I am still have nightmares due to the month of October movies. Grrrrr!
Post a Comment