Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 Hours Later...

... And this is what we come home to on Sunday after church:

Our dog decided it would be "fun" to chew up the linoleum we had put down over the carpet (in case she had an accident). See those boxes in the back by the wall? That was to protect the base boards when she thought it would be "fun" to scratch at those too.
Is that a guilty face or what?
~
And we thought our dog was well-behaved. Please tell me children don't do these kinds of things....Please!?


11 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh look at that sad face! and yes, children are angels :)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Not that I would know since I don't have any but that's what I hear... lol

Doug and Marilyn said...

Oh my word little Izzy!! How could something so small do something like that!? haha, I can't believe it. She's so cute and innocent though!

The Peterson's said...

I wont tell you kids do those kinds of things... you should have one and find out for yourself! Cute dog!

KymandKalab said...

Aw- the puppy stage. Ha ha. Even the best behaved doggies have their moments. I rarely cry and I was crying like crazy when we came home from Thanksgiving dinner 2 years ago to find our doggie had chewed the lights up, (they were unplugged since we weren't home) and the garland and broke a large amount of the decorations off of our Christmas tree. I thought for sure Kalab was going to shoot him. He was soooooo mad. But Bruce survived and before he was even a year old we could leave anything out- including candy bars in easy reach and he won't bother them.

TrevnMe said...

Naughty Naughty Izzy!!
Maybe after Ty is done howling with the poor pup he should teach her some manners?! :)

Jaimin said...

Well, I can't tell you yes or no about the children thing. I have a fairly mellow 2 1/2 year old, and Isabel isn't quite to that stage yet... Not to say that Powell hasn't had his moments, but he hasn't chewed any linoleum yet! ;) haha

Daphne A. Quist said...

oh for the love....& that is WHY I don't have animals! I could not handle it! You are my hero!

Korey and Lindsey said...

It's like Marley and Me hahahaha watch out for little Izzy.

Brenna said...

My dog almost scratched her way through a door! The door was mostly intact when we moved out. Good thing we were renting and not getting our deposit back anyway due to some other issues from a very special roommate! I left and didn't even worry about it!

Kris said...

2 words- obedience school! that crazy dog. shoot... this ended up being a lot more than 2 words.