I wasn't going to dress up for work. It wasn't even Halloween. But, then I realized it's a day you get to be someone you're not.... (or so I thought) until EVERYONE was telling me what a good look I have going for me. Maybe I'll keep it. It's kind of cool. Don't you agree?
-The few of us who were brave enough to dress up for work Friday-
-I need no caption here-

7 comments:
Nice I love it!
And THAT is why I love you! See ya in a few minutes! PS You're gonna wear your bangs like that tonight, right?!
Oh Lynds, you rock!! Which one is the scanning nazi!!? I have to put a picture to all the stories.
OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! You just crack-me-right up!!!! :D BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhahahahha!!!
I can't even handle this pic. I pretty much want to be you and you are for shizzle my new hero.
Didn't we dress up like that at our senior HS homecoming talent show? Ice Ice Baby? You're Hot.
lynds, i always knew you were the funniest person i knew, but then when i saw this pic, it brought it all to a whole new level. amen sister. amen. i love you!!!
Post a Comment