We have a great friend (Sydney) who is ridiculously talented behind the lens. Here is some of her work. Hopefully we weren't too difficult to work with.
I am so glad you posted them! I was so bummed I had to go give some new guy clothing! They look great! I am jealous of your photogenic hubby! Can he teach mine how to do it?
You know I love them! I'm having computer problems and I can't post pictures right now for some reason, but as soon as I can Watch Out!! Ps. You guys were tuns of fun to work with.
I know I already left a comment on facebook but I love these! They look like so much fun. You two look so cute together! And if a blog isn't for being "selfish" what is it for?
Also, didn't get a chance to talk to you Sunday, but thanks for the sweet note, you completely made my day. I think VERY highly of you guys, you are fabulous...and Bryce thinks so too!
Lynds, you shouldn't be able to have that picture on your phone. I look like I've been crying because we were always laughing so hard. I knew you'd like it. Just like I liked it when you'd hide in my closet!! Oh those were the days! Have a happy thanksgiving! Shwirl
14 comments:
I love them...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
Looking hot mamacita!!
I am so glad you posted them! I was so bummed I had to go give some new guy clothing! They look great! I am jealous of your photogenic hubby! Can he teach mine how to do it?
Love these!
Awesome!! What great pictures, you two are adorable.
Oh I love them!
WOW! Great photographer and models. You guys look HOTT!! Work it girl.
You know I love them! I'm having computer problems and I can't post pictures right now for some reason, but as soon as I can Watch Out!! Ps. You guys were tuns of fun to work with.
So cute! I'll bet you were so fun to work with. :)
They are awesome pictures!
I know I already left a comment on facebook but I love these! They look like so much fun. You two look so cute together! And if a blog isn't for being "selfish" what is it for?
Love the pics Lynds. Strawberry blond would be better though!!!!
Also, didn't get a chance to talk to you Sunday, but thanks for the sweet note, you completely made my day. I think VERY highly of you guys, you are fabulous...and Bryce thinks so too!
Such fun photos!!
Lynds, you shouldn't be able to have that picture on your phone. I look like I've been crying because we were always laughing so hard. I knew you'd like it. Just like I liked it when you'd hide in my closet!! Oh those were the days!
Have a happy thanksgiving!
Shwirl
Post a Comment