Thanks for the candy! I bet we were the only trick or treaters you got all night. By the way, that is the biggest Blogger header I have ever seen.
Go Lynds! Love the penguin. I'm also diggin the pumpkins. You guys are so stinkin cute!! :) Miss ya. Oh and that "clueless" text you sent me had me laughing for hours. Oh the days!!
:] Awesome penguin suit :] hahha...you're so funny :]
You are so freakin cute! Love you!
lynds, you look incredible in that penguin costume. "Don't push me cuz I am close the edge, I'm tyrin not to lose my head"miss you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the candy! I bet we were the only trick or treaters you got all night.
By the way, that is the biggest Blogger header I have ever seen.
Go Lynds! Love the penguin. I'm also diggin the pumpkins. You guys are so stinkin cute!! :) Miss ya. Oh and that "clueless" text you sent me had me laughing for hours. Oh the days!!
:] Awesome penguin suit :] hahha...you're so funny :]
You are so freakin cute! Love you!
lynds, you look incredible in that penguin costume.
"Don't push me cuz I am close the edge, I'm tyrin not to lose my head"
miss you!
Post a Comment