Congratulations to our friends, Nathan & Brittney for getting hitched in Logan on Thursday. Everything was beautiful....except the weather. It was freezing and the wind was blowing so bad. Luckily we got a few pictures before we all blew to the other side of the country!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys look so hot in those pics I can't even stand it. I almost busted out my pen/bat/microphone to take notes on the extreme hotness. :)
I love that picture of you and Tyler at the bottom. You guys crack me up. Have a great holiday with family and hopefully I'll see you!!
Guess what?
I totally saw Audra this weekend. She is doing so good. She came up for the CSU/WY game and she called me. So I wanted to let you know. If you get up here again it would be a way fun reunion to all hang out again. Then add tyler and luke in there...it would be fun!!!
Shwirly
you guys are hilarious. keep making me smile ok!
ps what are you guys doing for thanksgiving?
Post a Comment