Thursday, October 30, 2008

Friends Are The Best!

I just want to tell ALL of my friends how great they are. They make the good days better, and the bad days bearable. I was so happy that I was able to see some of my favorite people!

Here's a little shout-out to our performer, Kelli! We saw her last weekend in "Scary Poppins" at the Deseret Star Theatre. It was so fabulous!

Ty and I with Kari and her husband, Matt. Kari and I were mission companions in South Carolina.




~GIRLS NIGHT~
Me with Kerri, Regan and Kellie


All of us were in the same ward




My good friend, Lindsey had her adorable twins about 2 months ago! I finally got to see them and it was so fun. They are precious. Lindsey has Gracie and I'm holding Zoie ..... ahhh!












2 comments:

The Howell's said...

Lindsey had twins!!! Holy crap!!! That is awesome. You'll have to tell her congrats for me the next time you see her. Glad that you're feeling better!! Take care : ).

The Romero Family said...

Lindsay!! Its been soo long, I am a new 'blogger' kinda lol, and I am just starting to find so many people on here! Its exciting! How are you???