No, it's the not the election. We've already had that. It's perhaps one of the greatest rivalries ever in college football. On Saturday, BYU and the University of Utah will battle it out to see who takes home the trophy. When we got married, Tyler and I had an agreement that I would conform and become a Ute Fan to avoid many disagreements in our marriage, particularly on game day. I'm too ashamed to say I'm a Pokes fan... let's be honest people - Wyoming doesn't have much to bring to the playing field, and you know it! As to avoid sleeping in separate beds tonight, I will end this and keep you guessing as to what team I'll be rooting for Saturday.
P.S. I think Abe is secretly a BYU fan - He's in the middle looking at Cathi so proud because he finally got to suit up.
5 comments:
Are you saying that I look like Max Hall? That is an embarrassment! Please someone, kill me now!
By the way, Go Utes!
Lynds, I would never end our friendship over a stupid football rivalry but SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
is there even a question of where your loyalty should be? I love you and you know I've always been supportive of Tyler, but we should have disgusted this little red flag (literally) first.
You know where your heart is, you can't deny it or change it.
Choose the Right lynds,
Go Cougs!
ps i love max hall
I will dis-own you if you cheer for BYU. Go UTES!!! Tyler and I are together on this one.
Hey Lynds!!
I googled your blog and much to my surprise found it! I loved reading all your posts-you guys are so fun!
I have a blog too-you should totally check it out. It's nothing special, but kinda fun. :)
I had a blast with you guys at Nicklemania tonight! Trev has 4 free passes so we totally need to go again. Maybe we can get another pen/microphone/baton. Or maybe we can stay there til we score the bike. :)
GO UTES!!!! Were you dying like me when they DOUBLED BYU's score?!!! Yeah Baby! Yes you can have as many DVDs as you need. 2 more coming right up! Is it easier if I bring them to your work again?
Post a Comment