Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The NEW Things In Our Life

I guess we're all grown up. The end of September we traded Tyler's car in for a 2008 Nissan Xterra. Next week, we'll close on our first home. I can't believe how much has happened in our first year of marriage! We are very excited! Here's just a few pictures, sorry I don't have one of the outside of the house.

Sorry, this picture is out of focus or something



The kitchen and the family room with a fireplace!

10 comments:

Regs said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope I can see it before I leave!! And . . . we need to get together again. :-) Love you girl!

SuperGreens said...

Wow, Lynds a new house! that's great! I haven't seen you in forever. I was just talking to Mar and she said you had to have some mouth surgery and I wanted to see if everything went well. I'll be back in GR for Thanksgiving. Let me know if you are home and maybe we can meet up. if you want to visit marc and I have my our blog at mnkgreen.blogspot.com

Young Family Adventures said...

Congrats!! How fun!! Off to a new chapter!!

Jaimin said...

Very nice! It's so nice when you buy your first house. :) Congratulations!

Kenzee Jo said...

Oooo...I like-ee :] Love the colors of the inside of your house :] It's fun growing up (in most ways) :] CONGRATS!!

Jessa said...

Lynds and Tyler,
Look at you guys growing up and buying crap. thats so awesome about your house. I can't wait to see it. We need to get together soon. Dinner? movie? whatever!

Cody and Camille said...

Hey! I'm glad you found our blog! That's crazy you guys already have a home of your own. How exciting!:) I agree...marriage TOTALLY rocks! Good to hear everything is going well.

Doug and Marilyn said...

I just had to check your blog the minute I hung up with you. I love it!!! You even have a fireplace, that is the best. Just think, when you move in, it will be perfect fireplace weather to snuggle up with Tyler. Congrats again and miss ya tons!
Oh and the red really is nice. Can't wait to see what else you come up with..

Ash said...

LOL, "You're growing up and buying crap" (JESSA). That's funny. I can't wait to see the place. Hope everything is moving along nicely for you guys. Keep me posted--house warming party?

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Wow...I am happy for you!