Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ThReE yEaRs

Three years ago we were surrounded by loved ones as we were married in the Bountiful temple. I know everyone says their day was perfect, but ours really was.


I love this picture because it looks as if we're walking into the future and all the wonderful things we will experience together.

*****
Elder Bruce R. McConkie counseled: 'The most important single thing that any Latter-day Saint ever does in this world is to marry the right person, in the right place, by the right authority'
("Agency or Inspiration?" New Era, Jan. 1975, 38)."

Thanks, Ty for being my right person.

I Love you!

6 comments:

Green River High School said...

I sure love you baby! Happy 3 years!!!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

It was a beautiful day! Thanks for letting me be a part of your day! You are the cutest couple! Congrats! Love you guys!

Snidbits said...

Every time I see the date of your wedding I'm so sad that the weather was so stupid that day (for driving purposes). You guys are so cute! I hope you had a great 3 year and many more to come!! Miss you.

tutus n bowties said...

three cheers for the amazing couple that we love!

Regs said...

I'm still so sad I missed your wedding day for such stupid reasons. But I'm so grateful for the amazing friends you are and so happy you have each other. Happy belated anniversary, my loves!!

Brooke Carroll said...

Happy anniversary to you two...I'm late again on your congrats! lol...I am so happy for you guys and I am glad it was such a perfect day. Hope you guys are doing great :-)