Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thoughts on a Thursday

In no particular order...

Dear Pepsi: I love the way you taste, but lately I seem to be drinking more of you than water. I think we need to part ways and help out this body of mine. What do you say?

Dear Tyler: I can't believe we will be celebrating our 3-Year anniversary this month. I still vividly remember all of our "firsts" and love being married to you.

Dear Life: I desperately need a vacation. I'm always up to go to Disneyland, but somewhere tropical would be pretty amazing right now, too.

Dear Sleep: Why won't you let me catch up? Don't you find it rude that the darn alarm clock interrupts my slumber every single day?

Dear Friends: You are the best in the whole world. What would I do without you? Thanks for always being there when I need someone to talk to, laugh with, and enjoy the simple pleasures that life brings with.

Dear Work: You stress me out. Enough said.

Dear Winter: I am sorry to say, but you are my least favorite season. I'm anxiously waiting for Spring to take over.

Dear Grandpa: I can't believe you're getting married next week. I wish you both the best and lots of happiness.

Dear Weekend: So glad you're almost here.

What are YOUR thoughts on this Thursday?
xo

5 comments:

Snidbits said...

Love the Dear Everything: My thoughts this Thursday...I hope Luke make's it home for his birthday cake party...he's been working 15 hour days! If not guess we'll eat it without him! Have a good weekend (it's so close)!

Snidbits said...

I left a message on your previous post!

Jessa said...

dear lynds,
I love you. that is all.
xo
jbird

Jeanie Doll said...

So Sam has a way to remember my friends. Like Jess he always calls, "Jess, the small one that made you the planner." When we got you card I was like, "Do you remember Lyndsay?" Sam says, "Of course babe, she is your friend that got married right before us." LOL When I read your thought to Tyler that is what came to my mind. Love you Lynds!

Marilyn said...

Just how much I'd love to see you!