Friday, January 14, 2011

Heart On My Sleeve

I admit that I am the perfect example of someone who "wears their heart on their sleeve."

When I am upset, you'll know.
When I'm happy, you'll know.
When I'm passionate about something, you'll know.
When I love you, you'll know.
When I am sad, you'll know.
When I feel threatened, you'll know.

I think I'm easy to read. But then again, sometimes I try to hide and mask what I'm really feeling.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve leads me to this question:
Is it a bad thing or a good thing?



6 comments:

Sarah said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm the same way. Sometime I wish that I were more successful at hiding my feelings, but for better or for worse, it's part of who I am.

Snidbits said...

It's just fine if that's the honest person that you are. We can only be who we are. I like who you are!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

I think it's good. I wish I could be more outgoing like that... I'm always hiding my feelings.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

What a beautiful post... I couldn't agree more- and it is ok to wear your heart on your sleeve. I want to be honest with all of my feelings- it's all about controlling them....

Jessa said...

I love that you're this way. I hope you never feel like you have to hide how you're feeling around me. I love you just the way you are: happy, sad, upset, and especially passionate.

xo

Brooke Carroll said...

I am just like that...I can't hide my feelings very well either! It's good though. You won't keep people guessing! And that's a good thing. And I think you are awesome...always have been!