Two of our friends had birthdays recently and we'd be amiss if we did not record it down.
First, we went to Desert Star Theatre to watch a hilarious production and enjoy the great company of Jen & Trev.
Aren't they so good together?!
Then it was off to Asian Star for a highly appetizing dinner...and some fun with chopsticks.
{not looking my best here}
{and getting caught by the waiter. oops.}
******
Then a few days later it was time to celebrate Kirk's big 30th birthday. We like to call him Captain Kirk, Kirky Boy, Kirk-a-tron, but mostly just Kirk.
He picked The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate his glorious occasion. Couldn't be more elated.
{his fan club}
Happy Birthday, Friends!


7 comments:
I will never forget the look on the waiter's face when he saw you with the chopsticks in your hair! Classic! Truly classic! Thanks for celebrating Trev's big day with us! Next year we'll party til we drop to ring in his big 3-0!!
love your funny faces lynds~ and so sad we missed kirks party! looks wonderful!
oh my heck I love your face in that first picture lol! So funny
I love birthdays!! Speaking of which an amazing girl I know has one coming up soon!! Any birthday requests?
Leave it to me to be the only one making a ridiculous face. bleh.
but I loved this post - chopsticks and all!
xo
The chopstix...you goofy girl! I would have been there laughing my head off with you!! Thinking of you!
Sherilyn
I'm still sitting laughing about the chopsticks! Caught in the act Lynds...good girl!
Post a Comment