Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello 2011!

2010 is long gone and here we are in 2-0-1-1. I can't believe it!
We had a good year in 2010, so we figured we better say goodbye and welcome in 2011 with a bang.

If you know us Gardner's, we like to throw a party. We decided it would be classic to do it all 80's style, because who doesn't love that decade!? So we sent out invitations, told the crew what to do, bought the good stuff (aka food, sparkling cider and fireworks) and the rest was history.

As each guest arrived, their picture was taken.
{little photo booth set up}

In attendance:

 Josh & Jessica

Bryce & Lisha 

Chris & Brenna 

Jeremy & Jena

Trevor & Jennifer

And your hosts:

Then it was off to Sizzler for the crappiest meal ever. Trust me, it was hilarious, but NOT worth $30! We got so many funny looks because of the way we were dressed up!



{Still at a loss for words}

Then it was back to our place to play games, light off fireworks and toast with wonderful friends to a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Happy 2011 Everyone!

9 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How fun, I love the 80's era!

Shannon said...

Seriously you guys have SO much fun! I'm jealous!!! I'm totally coming to next years New Years party ... dress-up theme again!?! (:

Marilyn said...

You are SO fun. Love it!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

This looks like too much fun! I LOVE IT!

Snidbits said...

Looks like a blast and a ton of laughs! Glad you had a great 2011!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

You rock that 80's look! Happy New Year to you!

Snidbits said...

Lynds...are you wearing a Unitard?If so...you rock!!

Jessa said...

I'm obsessed with this party!!!
xo

Brooke Carroll said...

HAHA, I LOVE the pictures!