Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh I Just Can't Wait To Be King!

Mom & Dad came down so we could hang out for the weekend.
We went to The Lion King at the Capitol Theatre and loved it! It was fantastic. If you can get tickets, go see it - you can thank us later.

Before the show we ate at Salt Lake's oldest restaurant, Lamb's Grill. I felt like I was taken back in time as we dined and listened to live piano music in the background.


As they say, Hakuna Matata!

4 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

How fun!!! We have tickets for mid September and I can't wait!!!

The Peterson's said...

I saw Lion King in Las Vegas and loved it! Glad you had fun!!

Rose Torres said...

What night did you go? We were there Saturday. It was fantastic.

Gardner said...

I did not know you went to Lion King. We go in couple of weeks. Lambs Grill is delicious.