Happy Birthday Dear Friend.
I wanted to do a tribute to a girl who is quite amazing.
A few of her favorite things:
movies, sunday drives, coke, jake gyllenhaal, reading, anything vintage, cupcakes, pb&j sandwiches, stripes, smash burger, laughing, photos, tea parties....
(this list could go on forever)
Want to know a funny story?
I wanted to do a tribute to a girl who is quite amazing.
A few of her favorite things:
movies, sunday drives, coke, jake gyllenhaal, reading, anything vintage, cupcakes, pb&j sandwiches, stripes, smash burger, laughing, photos, tea parties....
(this list could go on forever)
Want to know a funny story?
It was the year 2006. Some friends drove up to Park City the night before to celebrate Jess' birthday. Of course we had stayed up super late, which was silly since Jess and I had to wake up a few hours later at the crack of dawn to drive to St. George. I started out being the driver, being cautioned by Jess "not to speed near Beaver... there's always cops around that area." After a few hours I pulled over and let her take the wheel since I was sleepy. I leaned my seat back and dozed off, only to be awakened by sirens and an officer. I tried to fake being sick. Mr. officer didn't buy it. Darn. Result: Jess getting a speeding ticket for her birthday. Apparently those cops near Beaver don't show any mercy - even if it's your birthday.
Thanks for being you.
Enjoy your day.


2 comments:
Ahh I love this dear friend of ours!! Jessa is a rockstar indeed. P.s. good seeing you last night
yay for jess and her speeding. this just really cracked me up! i loved that trip. ahhhh the good good memories!!!! love you! we missed you at breakfast!
Post a Comment