Your dog is getting fat! haha... I love taking drives like that. My parents used to do that with us all the time in Manila and go around the lake. Awww...so nice :)
We love Sunday drives too...expecially if the kids happen to fall asleep while we are in the car. Six little balls of energy, all restrained by seatbelts and none of them on top of me...it is a beautiful thing (for a little while).
6 comments:
Your dog is too cute, well your cute to Lynds! ;)
Your dog is getting fat! haha... I love taking drives like that. My parents used to do that with us all the time in Manila and go around the lake. Awww...so nice :)
I want another Michael Jackson roadtrip singing post!
I love your cute red sunglasses! Where ever in the world did you find those?
I heart sunday drives.
I also heart the Gardners.
xoxo
We love Sunday drives too...expecially if the kids happen to fall asleep while we are in the car. Six little balls of energy, all restrained by seatbelts and none of them on top of me...it is a beautiful thing (for a little while).
Post a Comment