Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If you LOVE vacations...

Raise your hands!!! {Tyler forgot to put his hands up on this one.... but I suppose a thumbs up will do}

We had the BEST time on our recent trip to California with our good friends, the Rackhams. We wanted to do a trip before they move to North Carolina {that will be a sad day for us} and had to celebrate Brittney graduating from Utah State. Plus, Nate had never been to "the happiest place on earth."

A brief synopsis of what we did while there....

Day 1:
Flew in to Long Beach that night so we just got our rental car, checked in our hotel and went swimming.

Day 2:
Rise and shine! Breakfast was at Denny's and then off we went to Disneyland and California Adventures. The lines were short and weather was beautiful!


Day 3:
Drove up to Los Angeles to Universal Studios. We had front of the line passes so we walked on all the rides, which pretty much rocked. We got to hang out with my brother that night since he lives just minutes away from Universal Studios.


Day 4:
Back to Disneyland/California Adventures. Lines were a little bit longer, but we stayed until the park closed... that's right- midnight!


Day 5:
Headed down to Newport Beach {only to get fried} but we did see lots of starfish, crabs and loved playing in the waves. We just relaxed that day which was so nice after going non-stop the days prior.


We had SO much Fun!!!

8 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Awesome!!! Me so jealous :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I am so jealous you get so many vacations...I need one! ;)

Cheeseboy said...

Disneyland rules.

The Peterson's said...

You are all about vacations right now. Arizona, California,FUN!!

Shannon said...

Gotta love good'ol CALi =)

Snidbits said...

Sounds like a blast!! I love getting away from everything once in a while. Plus, you guys lived it up! LOVE IT! And who doesn't like the happiest place on earth!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Daphne A. Quist said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy these days...you deserve them and oh how they are truly needed in life!

Doug and Marilyn said...

Looks like such a blast Lynds! Next time I'll go with you k!