Monday, May 24, 2010

Operation Toe


disclaimer:
The pictures you're about to see are somewhat graphic and could make you lose your lunch...


Poor Tyler had one heck of an ingrown toenail and though he tried, he couldn't get the dang thing completely out. That meant we ended up at InstaCare one night so that the Dr. could do the job.


Ty a little upset about having to get stabbed with a huge needle...ouch.


The big toe starting to absorb the numbing medication and looking all sorts of funky.

Ta-da! There's the chunk of toenail causing all the pain.

Luckily, things are better and he is expected to make a full recovery.

6 comments:

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Youch! Dang ingrowns! Get better Ty!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Owie!!! Thats looks like it hurts.

Brooke Carroll said...

OOOWWWW! That looked awful! I can't even imagine that! Hope he is recovering fast!

JoMoBo said...

Hey Lyndsay,

It's Joe and Morgan...Give us a buzz sometime. I can't believe you didn't drop in when you were in phoenix!!! You probably drove right by us.
josephandmorgan@gmail.com or 9289784150

Snidbits said...

Dude,
Tell Tyler I totally feel his pain. I had that done and I waited so long my entire toe almost had gangreene. I bet he's already feeling 100%. I have some good tips so that it doesn't regrow in! Those dang toe shoes in ballett did it to me.
Sherilyn

tutus n bowties said...

Poor guy! Do we need to bring over some dews and treats for him!?