Thursday, May 6, 2010

LiFeHouSe CoNcERt

I live for a lot of reasons. One of them is music. Depending on what I'm listening to, it has the power to make me want to get up and dance or start crying because it touches my soul.

When I knew Lifehouse {one of my favorite bands ever} was rolling into town, I called up my girl, Jess because I knew she loves them too.

{Blake and Jess}


They were sooooo good live!

We didn't mind that Daughtry was there too. He put on a pretty good show.



{We really love concerts. I don't know what Tyler is doing with his tongue here. We're weird.}

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Hm, Lifehouse and Daughtry are on my complete avoidance list. However, I won't hold that against you and glad you had a great time.

Jeanie Doll said...

Love them both! I am totally jealous!

PS Daughtry is North Carolina! Holla!!!