Gardner Village is a fabulous place to visit. In fact, Tyler's Great-Great-Grandfather is Archibald Gardner, who helped run the original Gardner Mill. When my parents came to visit, we decided to go over there. To our surprise, the village was taken over by witches everywhere! It was the cutest thing ever - kids all dressed up and witches doing all sorts of activities from riding a bike over the village, softball, to casting a spell!
I was so bummed I didn't have our camera, but did get one picture of these three witches:
Go check it out! It is so fun!

5 comments:
K so I LOVE Gardner Village. The cutest shops in the world! The witches are awesome, too! In fact, that is where Cody and I took a bunch of our engagement pictures:) AND...Archibald Gardner is my great, great, great grandfather! Who would have ever thought?!? Sounds like Tyler and I need to figure out how we're related!
thats so funny you blogged about this! I was just thinking about going, but now i will definitely go!
I love that place! It is so much fun!
Hey Lynds..
Thanks for all your concern! I know right now they keep making us submitt documents that they already have because the under writer needs them...its so frustrating we have given them every whole lifes worth of documents...what more could they need riight?? Thanks for your thoughts again...hopefully this friday will be the BIG DAY!!!
Ker
So, Tyler and I might be related too....I'm not sure how, but we should research this. My grandma's maiden name is Gardner and from the line of the Archibald Gardners....apparently he got around, scandalous!
Post a Comment