Saturday, November 20, 2010

I *Might* Be Obsessed

Last week's concert marked the third... yes THIRD time I have seen my favorite band, Lifehouse this year.

I can't help it. They are AMAZING.

Oh, and when you are SECOND ROW it makes the whole thing better.
Oh, and when you get to slap hands + touch BOTH Kris Allen and Jason Wade, that is icing on the cake.

New artist Alyssa Bernal opened up:


Followed by Kris...
 American Idol Winner

I was pretty excited to get a set list from Kris Allen
(Kristen photo bombing in the background..haha)

And the best..
 Ben

 Bryce

Jason

The whole band

Let's just say we sure do love them.

3 comments:

Cody and Camille said...

Haha! Yep, you're obsessed. Lifehouse is pretty rockin' though so it's okay:)

Kris said...

That was so fun! Glad we made it happen yet again. November looks like it was a fun month. It's nice when life just keeps happening with awesome things to look forward to.

Jacob said...

so cute. i love it.