Time to catch up, so instead of writing several posts, I'm squishing them into one big blog sandwich.
Mmmm, Tasty.
::::::
My best friend Marilyn and her two girls came down to visit. It was so much fun and I wish I could freeze time at moments like these so that the fun will never stop.
We celebrated Mar's bday while she was here too.
And, of course we got a little silly. Didn't you know peacoats and pajamas go together?!
::::::
Then came THANKSGIVING. What a wonderful time with Tyler's family. I have to say it was one of my favorite Thanksgiving meals and gathering. Unfortunately we didn't get any great pictures because we were so busy chasing nieces and nephews and talking with cousins. We are so blessed! Lots to be thankful for!
::::::
Then our buddy Josh had a birthday. Who gets SANTA to come to wish you a happy birthday? Seriously. It was pretty sweet.
There's a quick update! Lots of fun and we can't wait for more parties and events during the next month!

2 comments:
I have those same penguin pjs. They are so comfy!
You two are so pretty...glad you had so much fun together! I always love your pictures :) I hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment