Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Little Roadie.

Why not get away....
Be spontaneous and go take some pictures at the Salt Flats with beloved friends.
Sounds like a good idea to me.


Couple #1: Jen & Trev. They are in love, no denying that. Photogenic, for sure.




Next up: Ty & Lynds. Hoping to be photogenic, but that sun was blinding us!!!





And of course, the ladies : )



Gotta love a little drive with friends and a random stop at the flats!
Next time might be more planned out with cool outfits and a bright chair or couch.... what do you think? (Oh and maybe the sun not being so bright so it looks like my eyes are closed in every pic)

7 comments:

The Peterson's said...

You guys look good!

Jessa said...

you = hotness.

that is all.

xo

excited for our roadie tomorrow.

Snidbits said...

I thought you guys looked all cute and dressed up. Lynds, you're hair is sooo beautiful. I can't believe how long it is!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

How fun! Ya know, I've lived here all my life and I've NEVER been to the Salt Flatts. How lame is that?

TrevnMe said...

We're cool. That was such a fun trip!

tutus n bowties said...

Love the pics Lyn!! I have always wanted to take some out that way.

Cheeseboy said...

The salt flats would be perfect for my next topless shoot. Thanks for the idea.