Looks like you had a ton of fun! What a good labor day! I want all my dreams to come true...at the happiest place on earth!! Haha! I loved your pics in NY. Looked so fun! Work hard, play hard. That's my motto! Luke said train on hills because of Vayo (not sure the spelling). Up hills and down. He didn't train running down and that would have helped him. Good socks. Make sure you're legs aren't rubbing. And such! Good luck. I wish I had the drive to do that, but I'll just vicariously watch you! Schwirl
Do you have facebook? I tried looking for you there, but I couldn't find you! So about the knee...I have runners knee which basically means that the knee cap rubs agains the muscles and tendons the wrong way. Mine mostly hurts when I run hills. I iced it after every run, took ibuprophen for about a week and bought a knee strap from a sports store...it's just a small band that I warp around my knee. Check out runnersworld.com...they have lots of good stuff on there. Last, but not least yes we should all go to the baby blessing!
So all the cute funny photos of you and Jen.....let me guess your idea. Looks like a ton fun. That is one things I love about you Lyns. You honestly look like youe njoy every minute of life.
9 comments:
How fun! I love you guys!
You definitely had way too much fun! What a great trip. Glad you got to see Todd and Emily too.
I heart Disney!
Looks like you had a ton of fun! What a good labor day! I want all my dreams to come true...at the happiest place on earth!! Haha! I loved your pics in NY. Looked so fun! Work hard, play hard. That's my motto! Luke said train on hills because of Vayo (not sure the spelling). Up hills and down. He didn't train running down and that would have helped him. Good socks. Make sure you're legs aren't rubbing. And such! Good luck. I wish I had the drive to do that, but I'll just vicariously watch you!
Schwirl
Do you have facebook? I tried looking for you there, but I couldn't find you! So about the knee...I have runners knee which basically means that the knee cap rubs agains the muscles and tendons the wrong way. Mine mostly hurts when I run hills. I iced it after every run, took ibuprophen for about a week and bought a knee strap from a sports store...it's just a small band that I warp around my knee. Check out runnersworld.com...they have lots of good stuff on there.
Last, but not least yes we should all go to the baby blessing!
So all the cute funny photos of you and Jen.....let me guess your idea. Looks like a ton fun. That is one things I love about you Lyns. You honestly look like youe njoy every minute of life.
I'm not gonna lie, this is like the 100th time I've watched your slideshow. ha ha i'm creeper.
xoxo
Looks like so much fun!!!!!
You guys always take the best adventures! Disneyland is my most favorite place to go. You just can't help but act like a little kid there.
FUN TRIP! I want to go!
Post a Comment