
I can't believe I forgot to share this story with you. It happened a few weeks ago, so I will do my best to recall the event the best I can.
The same co-worker that I always talk about brought in a 9 x 13 pan of 7-layer dip and boldly labeled the dish on a huge yellow piece of paper stating:
Keep Out! This belongs to (insert name here)
This is for (insert name here) lunch
Keep Out! Make your own!
To the best of my knowledge, everyone did keep out. Remember what happened last time when someone ate the rest of her jell-o concoction? We don't want an arrest warrant out.
.... The next day ....
She brings in another 9 x 13 pan of 7-layer dip and offers it to everyone -- at 8am! I'd really like to know who eats that for breakfast. To make things more interesting, she kept track of who devoured her 7-layered medley.
From one extreme to the next... you never know what to expect from her.

5 comments:
LOL I feel like I am watching an Office spinoff!
Seriously, this lady could be the inspiration for the next big sitcom!!! I love it!!
I love your stories. And I love you both. I get to see you next week!!!! YAY!!! :-)
HILARIOUS!! Keep them coming :) ahhaa... oh, and I love 7 layer dip... so I'd gladly steal some of that! haha
LoL, that's way too funny! It does sound like something off The Office :) Thanks for coming and entering my giveaway :) You have a really good chance of winning since not many have signed up so far! I'll have more in the future to so be sure to stop in from time to time to check it out :D
Post a Comment