Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's That Time Again...


Here's one of my favorite Adam Sandler movie clips - and very fitting since the husband goes back to school tomorrow.



Oh back to school, back to school
To prove to dad that I'm not a fool.
I got my lunch packed up
My boots tied tight.
I hope I don't get in a fight.
Oh back to school, back to school
Back to school....

3 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

LOL I pretty much sing this song in my head whenever I see a school or when one is mentioned.

TrevnMe said...

What a bummer!
We've had a great summer hangin with you guys.
The good news is that we still have something fun to look forward to! CALI HERE WE COME!!!!
10 days and counting.....
Good luck at school Ty!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

HA hA! love that show!